Austrochip is an annual meeting and platform to present the latest activities in the field of microelectronics and integrated circuits in Austria and neighboring countries. The workshop is a forum for discussion and contact between academia and industry. Austrochip 2014 is the 22nd edition organized by the Institute of Applied Information Processing and Communications (IAIK), Graz University of Technology.
The Austrochip 2014 will be held on Thursday, 09 October 2014 in Graz
11 July 201425 July 2014: Paper submission deadline extended!
- 04 September 2014: Acceptance notification
- 09 September 2014: Early-bird workshop registration deadline
- 18 September 2014: Camera-ready version
- 25 September 2014: Workshop-registration deadline
- 09 October 2014: Workshop
- Aug 2014: List of accepted papers online.
- Apr 2014: List of sponsors online.
- Mar 2014: Austrochip 2014 will appear on the IEEE Conference Search and the IEEE’s Call for Papers.
- Feb 2014: List of program committee online.
- Dec 2013: Austrochip 2014 website goes online.
Previous Austrochip Workshops
Austrochip 2013 (Linz)
Austrochip 2012 (Graz)
Austrochip 2011 (Wien)
Austrochip 2010 (Villach)
Schreibe einen Kommentar