Austrochip is an annual meeting and platform to present the latest activities in the field of microelectronics and integrated circuits in Austria and neighboring countries. The workshop is a forum for discussion and contact between academia and industry.
Austrochip deals with the design of analog, digital, and mixed-signal integrated circuits and systems. Submissions of original research papers to the workshop should cover, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Analog, mixed-signal, and RF integrated circuits
- Digital circuits, filters, DSPs, asynchronous designs
- FPGA design and reconfigurable hardware
- Design methodology, system-level design, gigascale circuits, network-on-chip
- Embedded systems, low-power designs, RF systems, security aspects
- Verification and testing, signal integrity, device modelling, timing analysis, reliability simulation
- Emerging technologies, nano CMOS process, sub-threshold circuits, sensors, organic and biomedical electronics
- Case studies and prototyping
This year’s edition
The 27th edition of Austrochip will take place in Vienna, Austria, on 24th October 2019 and will be organized by the University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien, Department of Electronic Engineering, Vienna, Austria.
Detailed information is available on the Austrochip 2019 Website.
The Austrochip conference is traditionally organized by academic institutions. In the last years, the following institutes organized the workshop: